The Pro-State is anatomically designed to provide a hands-free self-massage of the prostate and the perineum. Its innovative, patented design allows pressure to be applied simultaneously to the prostate and the perineum. The contractions of the anal sphincter cause the Pro-State to pivot between both points, providing adequate pressure without the risk of pushing too hard on the prostate.
Use the Pro-State Massager 2 to 3 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes. This time frame includes the relaxation period.
Instructions For Use:
Use only pc-sphincter muscle contractions (Figure 1) to generate movement of the Pro-State Massagers. Do not apply pressure by hand.
1. Wash the Pro-State Massager and any other items you may have (i.e., rectal syringe and lubricant applicator) with warm, soapy water before and after each use. You may also choose to rinse your rectum with warm water using a rectal syringe. Rinsing your rectum with warm water will help your body relax.
2. Apply a liberal amount of lubricant (around 5 ml) into and around the anus and to the head of the Pro-State Massager. This step is important because the Pro-State Massagers function best when suspended within a fluid environment. A lubricant applicator is helpful in applying adequate lubrication.
3. Lie on your side. Keeping the lower leg straight, bring your top knee to your stomach.
4. Slowly insert the Pro-State Massager about 2/3 of the way into the anus positioning the curved handle between the buttocks. The handle is used only for insertion and removal of device. Do not massage manually by hand.
5. Stay still and most importantly, relax for about 10 to 15 minutes as your body accommodates to the presence of the device. During this time, your body will draw the remainder of the device in on its own so that the perineum abutment presses gently against the perineum acupressure point. The perineum acupressure point is a dime-sized soft spot located between the anus and the scrotum, usually 1.5 to 2 inches from the anus toward the scrotum. Note: Keep the perineum dry to ensure that the abutment will not slip from the acupressure spot.
6. Once your body has accommodated to the presence of the device, contract and relax the sphincter muscle (Figure 2) as slowly as possible at least (30) times for good blood circulation and toning. During this exercise, stay relaxed and synchronize your breathing to facilitate oxygen flow to the area. Work your way up to 20 to 30 minutes of exercise per session.
7. Remove the Pro-State Massager from the rectum. Wash the Pro-State Massager and any other items you may have used (i.e., rectal syringe and lubricant applicator), in warm soapy water. Store the Pro-State Massager and any other items in a clean and dry place.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
The Pro-State Massagers are indicated for the use of performing a gentle, hands-free, self-massage of the prostate and the perineum.
As with any health matter, it is advisable to consult a physician prior to use. Use the Pro-State Massager at your own risk. Neither manufacturer nor retailer assumes any responsibility or liability for use of the Pro-State Massager.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
High Island Health, LLC
PO Box 55427
Houston, TX 77255
2022 High Island Health, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Version 2009 Rev 1.
US and Worldwide PCT Patented.