Hemorrhoid treatment - what a treat !

Discuss HIH's new Peristal hemorrhoid massagers and how they can help you alleviate the symptoms of your hemorrhoids.

Hemorrhoid treatment - what a treat !

Postby Grandtiger » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Hello again; I've been away for so long I had to re-register.

Recently a grade-3 hemorrhoid appeared very suddenly after a period of upset stomach that involved many visits to the loo and an excessive amount of cleaning. I've never had an hemorrhoid of any kind before and I didn't know that one could appear and become clotted so quickly. It was quite sore and very hard, and would push back but pop out again almost immediately, and I felt very sorry for myself :cry:

My naturopath gave me strong bromelain capsules, two to be taken on empty stomach twice/day and had me massage the hemorrhoid frequently with DMSO gel. This dissolved the clot in a couple of days which eased the pain. The hemorrhoid shrank and softened and would push back more easily.

In the meantime I purchased the set of Peristals (actually the Peridise) from HIH. Still being a little sore, I used the smallest which inserted very easily with coconut oil. It was very soothing. I knew that these devices were renowned for the pleasure they provide, but I can honestly say that pleasure was the last thing on my mind in my condition. However, after a few minutes I had forgotten all about my hemorrhoid and was writhing and moaning and groaning in profound whole-body orgasmic excitement that just went on and on, peaking over and over again for over an hour. The pleasure was intense beyond words :D and needless to say, my hemorrhoid had a very thorough massage :!:

I left the Peristal inserted overnight and the blob near the handle kept the hemorrhoid from popping out. I've repeated the treatment daily for a week and the hemorrhoid is continuing to improve and downgraded to degree-2 :)

I'll continue indefinitely with the Peristal treatment, and what an incredible treatment it is :!:

Thank you HIH for this wonderful device. I'll keep you posted ...

Grandtiger
Last edited by Grandtiger on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grandtiger

Hemorrhoid update

Postby Grandtiger » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Hemorrhoid has almost disappeared with continued treatment. It is now somewhere way below degree-1.

I've been treating myself for at least half an hour in the evening with the smallest Peristal and leaving it in overnight for repeated treatment in the morning, almost every day. Apart from the treatment being so effective for my hemorrhoid, it is pure orgasmic bliss that just goes on and on without ejaculating. Often if I wake in the night I'll enjoy another half an hour before going off to sleep again. These whole-body continuous orgasms have tremendous healing power in themselves; all that sexual energy being distributed throughout the body. I recommend this totally awesome treatment for all men, and for women too.

HIH, have you considered manufacturing the Peristals in highly polished medical-grade stainless steel?

It is so quiet on this forum I suspect that most people are skeptical. I assure you readers that I do not work for HIH; I'm just a very happy customer. Very very happy indeed :D

Thank you HIH for a superb product, and do please consider making it in stainless steel.

GT
Grandtiger

Completely healed

Postby Grandtiger » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 am

I'm very happy to say that now after about six weeks of daily treatments with the Peristal my hemorrhoid has completely disappeared. And I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed any treatment, or anything else for that matter, nearly half as much as I'm enjoying my Peristal treatments.

Not only has my hemorrhoid gone, but all these many hours of orgasmic bliss have energized and rejuvenated me, and healed my depression! Life is wonderful. And as long as I keep up my treatments I should never have an hemorrhoid ever again, nor ever get depressed :D

Long live HIH,

GT
Grandtiger

Re: Hemorrhoid treatment - what a treat !

Postby Emane » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:52 pm

You sound truly happy, you have convinced me.
Emane

Postby mariarita » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 am

hi
One of the best treatment of hemorrhoid is Venapro. I use this remedy for my hemorrhoids conditions. It provides quick relief from hemorrhoid. If you want this remedy then visit http://www.hemorrhoidtreatmenthome.com/ ... review.php
mariarita

Postby Grandtiger » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank you MariaRita. That looks like a good product to use perhaps in place of the DMSO gel that I used for a few days. Still, I would definitely recommend the Peristal for long term use to prevent a re-occurrence. I use mine almost daily and never had any more problems. And besides, the Peristal treatment is incredibly good for the health of the entire region and will put a permanent smile on your face ;)

Best wishes,

GT
Grandtiger

Postby charliehouston » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 am

What exactly is the Peristal? I have never heard of it. :?:
charliehouston

Postby nutritionslim » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 am

Hemorrhoids can be difficult to have, especially if you are always on the go and need to work. It can be painful to walk around with hemorrhoids, and painful to even sit! And it can be embarrassing to look for a cure or even go to the pharmacy to buy one! Despite all these pains and embarrassments, you should never neglect to go to your doctor for advice. Your doctor will always know better than you, so talk to your doctor first before engaging in any hemorrhoid treatment regimens, whether they are natural or based on commercial medications.

Weight Loss Meal Replacement Shakes
nutritionslim

Return to Peristal and Hemorrhoid Massage Forum