Male Deer exercise

Discuss HIH's Pro-State prostate massagers and the health benefits of prostate massage.

Postby GrandTiger » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:46 am

I think this deserves a new thread, but I have to thank HealthPositive in the “Prostate infections” thread for the lead on the “Male deer exercise,” which I've since found described at :

http://www.umaatantra.com/male_deer_exercise.html

WOW!!! What an exercise!!! I've been doing it now for a several days, mornings and evenings, and I find the best posture is lying in bed on my back. I repeated this morning after waking up rock solid, and it was so awesome I just had to share it with you guys.

As the pleasure increased in my penis, I focused my attention the sensations flowing deep into my body through the base of my penis. The pleasure in my penis became excruciatingly intense and flowed all down my legs and also into my lower abdomen. Then I started to massage the area of my navel, gradually moving higher towards my chest and eventually to my collar bone, drawing the pleasure upwards through my torso. Soon my whole body was filled with the same incredibly intense sensations as my penis, but I continued for a while writhing in this orgasmic-level state without ejaculating. Then came that fluctuating weightless feeling I’ve described before as like dissolving into higher dimensional space. At that point I would rest for a few moments and then start all over again massaging my pubic bone and moving on up my body. I enjoyed several of these orgasmic-level cycles, each lasting several minutes, before I decided I’d better wind down, get up and get some work done! I felt incredibly energised and rejuvenated (I’m in my 60th year).

I’m not sure anymore how to define an orgasm because these experiences are more intense than my ejaculatory orgasms ever were, though they have always been fantastic. I now reserve ejaculation for just once or twice a week at night, but when I decide to go for it, after enjoying an hour or so of orgasmic cycles like I’ve just described, my final orgasm is awesome beyond words.

Without paying to much attention to the details of the male deer massage, the important point is how to hold “yourself” in one hand while massaging with the other.

My PS massager gives me much pleasure, but nothing compared to what I’ve described above. But it is since using my PS that I’ve come to reach these incredibly high sustained “orgasms.”

Bottom line :)

Keep up with your PS massages, try the male deer exercise, and enjoy yourselves; it’s fantastic for your health, and you'll always have a smile on your face.

GT
GrandTiger

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:25 pm

GT:

Am I to understand that your experience is WHILE you're doing the Deer Exercises?

I've tried and there's nothing like what you describe, although pleasant and therapeutic perhaps

The PS devices work as directed, and I am very happy, so I don't think there's anything wrong, but hearing from you as to how long before you were able to generate the feelings you describe, etc., would be most helpful.

Familiar guest at a friend's computer

Postby HealthPositive » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:45 pm

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Guest
GT:

Am I to understand that your experience is WHILE you're doing the Deer Exercises?

I've tried and there's nothing like what you describe, although pleasant and therapeutic perhaps

The PS devices work as directed, and I am very happy, so I don't think there's anything wrong, but hearing from you as to how long before you were able to generate the feelings you describe, etc., would be most helpful.

Familiar guest at a friend's computer[EndQuote]
You must practice this exercise for a period of time before experiencing what GT did.

[B]Do not compare yourself to another person.[/B] GT may have had quicker results because of prior conditioning and experience in breathing, contraction and isolation of appropiate muscles. If you don't have similiar background then do not expect to experience full body sensations on initial attempts. Keep practicing and eventually you will achieve good results and quickly.

It is similiar to running. You would not expect to have same results as a seasoned, trained sprinter. But, if you train and condition for running you can become a sprinter.

[B]Exercises using the pro-state, deer exercise are truly a discipline and conditioning practice that promotes good health. Do not expect instant gratification you must practice.[/B]
HealthPositive

Postby GrandTiger » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:07 am

Yes, my experience was while performing the exercise. I guess I'm departing from the male deer exercise when I move slowly towards my naval and onto my sternum and chest. Call it the [I]extended[/I] MD exercise! It feels as though I'm pulling the intense pleasure from my penis into my whole body, but without diminishing the penile pleasure; on the contrary, it amplifies it!

Note that I'm doing this without the PS massager, but I believe using the PS massager has helped to condition me to be able to have this experience. Also it is only as I have aged that I've come to enjoy myself so frequently for hours on end. I've read somewhere that sexual pleasure increases with age, and that is certainly true for me, at least up until now!
HealthPositive is right about practice. I would expect that younger men who tend to take short penile trips of half an hour or so will need much more practice than older men who are already enjoying long whole-body trips for two solid hours or so of extended pleasure.

GT
GrandTiger

Postby GrandTiger » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:34 am

I should add that it is not only sexual pleasure that improves with age, but also the enjoyment of everything that is good and wholesome and beautiful! I enjoy everything more intensly now than ever before.
GrandTiger

Postby hartfordhealthy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:43 pm

A HAH!

So there is more to prostate excerise than just the PS.

I have all three (PSnew, PS2, PSX) and use them randomly, sometimes in sequence, largest to smallest.

I am delighted to know that I can practice and progess without using the device, sometimes inconvenient.

If I may, GT, how quickly are you moving your hand in circles? I move at a fairly slow pace, attempting to sense every spot on my abdomen / chest along the way; not too fast, not too slow; I assume this is appropriate; if not, could you let us know the approximate pace?

Also, I rarely keep an erection during the process, but I guess this doesn't really matter, or does it? I can re-erect, if you will, but I hate to stop ... :)

During the MD exercise, I find my abdomen starts to pulse somewhat. I must control my breathing at this point, otherwise the breathing mimics the pulsing, with short quick breaths - probably not correct.

When I use the PS, the same thing happens before reaching what I have heard is 'bucking'; bucking always happens with the PS; does bucking happen during extended MD?

I am in my early 60's and have never had so much pleasure in my life.

HH
hartfordhealthy

Postby GrandTiger » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:13 am

I don’t know how much the EMD exercise benefits the prostate per se, but extreme penile pleasures flowing through every part of the body must surely be good for all subsystems and components, especially as it leaves one feeling energised, rejuvenated, and with a tremendous sense of well-being.

I do the exercise very slowly, as I do all my movements, one cycle (or revolution) over a few seconds, like breathing slowly and deeply, which is the correct way to breathe. Remember, massage with one hand; the other hand is placed with palm against testicles and thumb over the top surface of erect penis against the pubic bone, pressing inwards. Repeatedly contracting your PC muscle will help keep you pumped up.

Enjoy your erection for a while before starting the EMD exercise. Then when you are ready, slowly massage your pubic bone area. As the pleasure flows into that area, move half way towards your navel, drawing the pleasure upwards, and so on, spending as long as you like along the way. Depending whether I’m above or below my navel, I simultaneously stimulate my navel with thumb or middle fingertip. When you reach your chest, some very gentle stimulation of your erect nipples will almost certainly get you fully pumped again if you are starting to soften up and you want to repeat.

If you are in a recliner and not flat on your back, you can simultaneously stimulate your nipples with your thumbs while stimulating the underside and head of your penis with your fingertips for a while. This is my advanced three point stimulation technique, thrilling beyond words.

These sequences may be repeated for as long and as often as you like.

The whole exercise is enhanced by a liberal application of Aura Cacia Exotic Massage Butter. So I always use a large bath towel to lie or sit on for my private times.

I find that as the pleasure flows up my body, even to the tip of my tongue, it also flows down both legs, especially in the area behind my knees, and down into my calves and feet.

I’m not sure about what guys mean by “bucking.” I squirm and writhe quite a bit, but it is when I’m more still and relaxed that my body starts to “pulse” with that weightless feeling I describe as dissolving into a higher dimension, the feeling one gets at the onset of orgasm before ejaculating, sheer ecstasy that no words can adequately describe. But I avoid ejaculating by focussing my attention on the blissful sensations throughout my body, rather than the excruciating pleasure in my penis. Avoiding ejaculation preserves energy and resources for further enjoyment.

We need to ejaculate at least once a week to keep our systems flushed and healthy. But it takes a man three days to fill up an empty tank, so if we ejaculate more often than that we don’t enjoy the satisfaction that comes with dispensing a full load. If we hold out for a week, but keep up with our daily exercises, we can often experience a double whammy in which orgasm builds up again at about the eighth or ninth spurt resulting in sixteen to twenty massive spurts all in one go, with several more contractions even after that! What a way to flush out one’s system!

Keeping healthy has never been more fun!
GrandTiger

Postby hartfordhealthy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:32 pm

GT: Very nicely put

And forgive my persistence.

"... I simultaneously stimulate my navel with thumb or middle fingertip."
- is this while still cupping your testicles, or have you moved on with both hands?

"The whole exercise is enhanced by a liberal application of Aura Cacia Exotic Massage Butter."
- I bought two jars (one for backup); NOTHING else comes even close
- a teaspoon melts very nicely in small fruit cup
- do you start EMD right off with the butter? Just curious.
- I have used talcum powder: different

HH
hartfordhealthy

Postby GrandTiger » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:02 am

(this post was edited 2006-11-17 10:33:48)

"... I simultaneously stimulate my navel with thumb or middle fingertip.
- is this while still cupping your testicles, or have you moved on with both hands?"

Ans: While still cupping testicles.

I agree HH, the Aura Cacia EMB is beyond compare. I apply it directly from the jar so it cools my skin on contact as it absorbs heat while melting. I use it in the evenings when I plan to enjoy myself for an hour or so. A good application is still working smoothly even after two solid hours. Afterward I gently wipe off the excess with a small soft dry towel to leave my skin silky and smooth.

For morning exercises I just rely on my own abundant sweet sap which seems to reactivate the EMB absorbed by my skin the night before. Morning exercises are usually shorter, perhaps 20 to 40 minutes depending on what time I awake. But if I awake very early and I'm too horny to go back to sleep then I'll enjoy myself an hour or more before getting out of bed.

Of course I take days off from time to time, as I have noticed that I seem to be on a lunar monthly cycle. The moon is merely a time-keeper (by design for "signs and seasons..."); there is absolutely no cause-effect relationship here. I'm at my peak around the third quarter, but I've found that my phase falls behind if I catch a cold or something.

I've also found that if I'm feeling lousy with a cold and my nose is blocked, some private "exercise" works wonders to make me feel healthy again and even clears my nasal passages! No doubt, such exercise is exceedingly good for our health.

GT

Update: I just purchased two new jars of Aura Cacia EMB and found that one had been totally ruined. I looks as if it has melted at some time (probably in transit) and then re-solidified into lots of small hard granules all stuck together that do not easily melt again. Freezing it when liquified may have caused this. So I'll have to return it to the store. The texture is normally homogeneous and sumptuously smooth.
GrandTiger

Postby 50sGuy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:45 am

I've been enjoying the Male Deer exercise. Now that I've learned to experience that electric happy smile from prostate to anus to perineum to balls to cock, using my PS2, I start to catch glimmers of it while doing the Male Deer. I wouldn't say I'm having whole body orgasms yet, but something awfully nice is happening. Glad to know there are other men who aren't afraid to get to know the potential of their bodies. The world would probably be more peaceful if more men would do this.
50sGuy

Next

Return to Pro-State and Prostate Massage Forum