has anyone ever been cured from prostatitis????

Discuss HIH's Pro-State prostate massagers and the health benefits of prostate massage.

Postby RJD777 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:48 am

if you have please tell me how. for the last 15 months i have been on months of antibiotics, herbs etc. . and im using the prostate massage .
im better but not all the way.
RJD777

Postby RJD777 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:36 am

how do you milk it?? ive been trying . cant seem to get anything out!
RJD777

Postby Gurest » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:04 am

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: RJD777
if you have please tell me how. for the last 15 months i have been on months of antibiotics, herbs etc. . and im using the prostate massage .
im better but not all the way. [EndQuote]
I was in your same situation. What worked for me (after the antibiotics)
was saw palmetto, a vitamin with zinc , C and B vitamins, and regular
ejaculations.
Gurest

Postby RJD777 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:21 am

THANK YOU!
RJD777

Postby m b » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:24 am

i had prostatitis for about 9 months

i'm completelly cured. here's what i did

see a good chinese doctor. tcm state that prostatits is due to damp heat and qi stagtnation.
see a tcm doctor that can administer herbs to clear the damp heat, open the cahannels and move the qi through that area. this will also overcome blood stasis in the area.

if you can find a good qigong healer, please see them.

after being recovered for over 18 months, i saw a qigong healer and the treatment he gave cleared residual stagnation and heat from the prostate that i did not even know was there
much of this is due to impede nerve flow along the sacrum and coxyx as these nerves dirctlly supply the prostate.

it's best to avoid alchol, spicy food especially chilli, fried food as these all contribute to damp heat.

massage the accupoint 3 fingers above the ankle bone on the inside of your lower leg. also massage the points on both side of the pubic bone and also above the top of the pubic bone. be gentle if there is pain, go slow and gentle, the body will respond if you are gentle, if you are too aggresive, the body will constrict causing further blockage of the prostate
massaging the sacrum and coxyx also helps.

the peice of adive i recieved was from a person in china who said "don't have mind press(stress), you must keep a light mood to treat"

best, m b
m b

Postby m b » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 am

i forgot to mention, don't drain the prostate excessivly. you need some fluid in there.
constant draining of the prostate can weaken it and cause yin deficiency. this will make it feel dry, hot and sore.
once a week is more than enough in most cases.
m b

Postby RSL » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:19 pm

Does the plastic massager device work and is it safe to use?
RSL

Postby Chai » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:37 pm

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: m b
i had prostatitis for about 9 months

i'm completelly cured. here's what i did

see a good chinese doctor. tcm state that prostatits is due to damp heat and qi stagtnation.
see a tcm doctor that can administer herbs to clear the damp heat, open the cahannels and move the qi through that area. this will also overcome blood stasis in the area.

if you can find a good qigong healer, please see them.

after being recovered for over 18 months, i saw a qigong healer and the treatment he gave cleared residual stagnation and heat from the prostate that i did not even know was there
much of this is due to impede nerve flow along the sacrum and coxyx as these nerves dirctlly supply the prostate.

it's best to avoid alchol, spicy food especially chilli, fried food as these all contribute to damp heat.

massage the accupoint 3 fingers above the ankle bone on the inside of your lower leg. also massage the points on both side of the pubic bone and also above the top of the pubic bone. be gentle if there is pain, go slow and gentle, the body will respond if you are gentle, if you are too aggresive, the body will constrict causing further blockage of the prostate
massaging the sacrum and coxyx also helps.

the peice of adive i recieved was from a person in china who said "don't have mind press(stress), you must keep a light mood to treat"

best, m b
[EndQuote]
Can i know the details would like to learn more from you as i have chronic prostatitis for 2 years... I have sharp pain inside my anus(i think its the prostate) after having ejaculate the night before. I have purchase the starter kit from this site & ready to see whether there's any help...
Chai

Postby HealthPositive » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Regarding prostate milking:

One misconception that many men have is that when you massage the prostate fluid and/or ejaculation is required.

[B]This is not true![/B] Sometimes, you may get a few drops of fluid from massaging the prostate only. But, most men will need penile stimulation with prostate massage for ejaculation.

[B]PURPOSE OF PROSTATE MASSAGE [/B]

The purpose of the prostate massage is:

1. Exercise the the prostate and the associated genitourinary muscles.

2. Improve blood circulation in the area. (nourishes, removes toxins)

3. Release fluid buildup, [B]but it is not necessary to ejaculate[/B],
since the body can absorb the prostate fluid and eliminate toxins.

So, guys do not get hung up on ejaculation. If you don't ejaculate it does not mean you are not making progress.[B]You are![/B] With regular prostate massage even without ejaculation you will notice improvement in your energy, and overall health.

Think of prostate massage as an exercise which can provide pleasure, but
more importantly improves your overall health.

If you would like to know more about prostate massage take a look at:
[B]www.healthysensus.com[/B]

HealthPositive

Next

Return to Pro-State and Prostate Massage Forum