Prostate massage

Discuss HIH's Pro-State prostate massagers and the health benefits of prostate massage.

Postby Blake » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:50 pm

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Heather

I have found prostate massage a fine solution to a paradox I was confronted with in my family.

Masturbation is prohibited in the bible, but with two teenage sons I know all too well the facts of modern adolescent life. I prohibited masturbation in my house and was rewarded with messy sheets on an almost daily basis from nocturnal emissions.

Then a friend told me how she stops both in her household, via prostate massage. Now I drain the boys daily by having them take turns bending over the sink, dropping their pants while I insert a finger into their anus and manipulate the prostate until they expel semen into the sink.

Naturally I wear a surgical glove and use KY jelly to minimise discomfort.

I find this an excellent, non-sexual way of releiving their frustration and saving them from the sins of masturbation and pre-marital sex. The youngest has this done daily, although I now find with my eldest I have to drain him in the mornings before school and in the evening before bed. At first it took a lot of effort to stop them from touching their penises when I massaged them, but now they are accustomed to it.

I recommend this to mothers everywhere, and also use this technique on my husband when his advances are unwelcome. The obvious health benefits for a man in his 40s are attractive too, and I have purchased a PS2 from this company for him to use.

[EndQuote]
Dear Sister Heather,

I believe thou are a sinful woman, who doth have a strange earthly craving. Thy surgical glove will not protect the from the sins of prostate penatration.

Does thou also picketha they nose with the same finger that thou anally poketha?

Remember, sins of the finger, will cause God to remove thy finger. Does thou only want nine fingers, Sister Heather?

We of the Forum will pray for you Sister and hope that you will turn from your sinful ways.

Yours sincerely,

Brother Blake

P.S. I think thou are full of bulletha, but you did give us a laughetha.
Blake

Postby Jan Kitten » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:08 pm

I have found prostate massage a fine solution to a paradox I was confronted with in my family.

Masturbation is prohibited in the bible, but with two teenage sons I know all too well the facts of modern adolescent life. I prohibited masturbation in my house and was rewarded with messy sheets on an almost daily basis from nocturnal emissions.

Then a friend told me how she stops both in her household, via prostate massage. Now I drain the boys daily by having them take turns bending over the sink, dropping their pants while I insert a finger into their anus and manipulate the prostate until they expel semen into the sink.

Naturally I wear a surgical glove and use KY jelly to minimise discomfort.

I find this an excellent, non-sexual way of releiving their frustration and saving them from the sins of masturbation and pre-marital sex. The youngest has this done daily, although I now find with my eldest I have to drain him in the mornings before school and in the evening before bed. At first it took a lot of effort to stop them from touching their penises when I massaged them, but now they are accustomed to it.

I recommend this to mothers everywhere, and also use this technique on my husband when his advances are unwelcome. The obvious health benefits for a man in his 40s are attractive too, and I have purchased a PS2 from this company for him to use.

[EndQuote]
Heather,

After reading your post, I am concerned about the legal aspects of massaging your two son's prostates.

Do you think this could be classified as incest?

Well my brother always said \"incest\" is better than \"no cest.\"

Jan Kitten
Jan Kitten

Postby Heather » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:39 am

Very base reactions to a genuine recommendation.

How can there be any question of the legality, when the procedure performed by medical professionals, often as part of a medical exam?

It is entirely non-sexual, just a biological process that actually prevents sexual activity such as masturbation, nocturnal emissions (wet dreams), and fornication prior to marriage.

If a boy is drained of semen daily or more, how will he have the drive to carry out sexual acts? He still receives the physical sensation of orgasm, so his desires should be sated.
Heather

Postby Mark » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:45 pm

How can there be any question of the legality, when the procedure performed by medical professionals, often as part of a medical exam?

It is entirely non-sexual, just a biological process that actually prevents sexual activity such as masturbation, nocturnal emissions (wet dreams), and fornication prior to marriage.

If a boy is drained of semen daily or more, how will he have the drive to carry out sexual acts? He still receives the physical sensation of orgasm, so his desires should be sated.
[EndQuote]
Your manner of speaking makes you sound like Damien's nanny in THE OMEN.
Mark

Postby Jan Kitten » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:08 pm

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Mark

[EndQuote]
Your manner of speaking makes you sound like Damien's nanny in THE OMEN.[EndQuote]
That's funny, I didn't think of THE OMEN, the movie that came to my mind was GOLD FINGER.
Jan Kitten

Postby Mark » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:21 pm

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Jan Kitten

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Mark

[EndQuote]
Your manner of speaking makes you sound like Damien's nanny in THE OMEN.[EndQuote]
That's funny, I didn't think of THE OMEN, the movie that came to my mind was GOLD FINGER.[EndQuote]
Or "Mrs. White" in CARRIE.

"I liked it....yes, I liked it! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Mark

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:36 pm

I don't think draining a teenager once or twice a day would have much effect, except to maybe make him more horny. Many teenagers masterbate 3 to 5 times a day. And their Christian mother doing this to them !!! Just a little much to believe.
kevin

Postby Bill » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:01 pm

My question to Heather is, Aren't you basicly giving your son's pleasure? From what I hvae read an orgasm via prostate massage is very intense and enjoyable. How can they not grind your hand and moan and squirm?
Just my thoughts on this......
Bill

Postby Heather » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:19 am

[BeginQuote]Originally Posted By: Bill
My question to Heather is, Aren't you basicly giving your son's pleasure? From what I hvae read an orgasm via prostate massage is very intense and enjoyable. How can they not grind your hand and moan and squirm?
Just my thoughts on this......
[EndQuote]
Yes, they do experience some pleasure from this, but what of it?

There is no genital stimulation, so nothing harmful is happening. They get the relief they need from normal adolescent sexual frustration and nobody is harmed.
Heather

Postby PAULY » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:26 pm

My aunt did this to me when I was a kid, it was our 'special secret' and I thought it was awesome. She would take my pants down, put a towel on her lap and then lay me over it and finger my hole until I shot load after load into the towel.

Still makes me hard thinking about it - I wonder if whe was looking after my long-term prostate health?
PAULY

PreviousNext

Return to Pro-State and Prostate Massage Forum